Wednesday 18 February 2009

Where would we be without.....

..Friends :)

I have so many friends to be greatful for its a lovely feeling. I really mean this, all of my friends are from forums online. (except one - and ive only been in touch with her this week after a year and a half of no contact!)
I have met some of them, maybe a day cropping or a weekend away at a retreat etc and i really do appreciate the fact they are as lovely in real life but you know what.........even the ones i havent met i hope would know that if they need anything im always here.During the last year they have helped me through so much and for that i will always be greatful. For you, my friends, here are a couple of thank you cards, i love you all :)


Supplies used:-

Birdcage card.....
Hero arts stamps Birdcage F4899
Bazzill cardstock
Prima flowers
October afternoon papers
Papertrey Ink Sentiment

You are a great friend...
Hero arts Clear stamps CL184 Thoughtful messages (flowers, butterfly and sentiment)
Bazzill cardstock
Hero Arts Gem flowers
October afternoon paper
Adirondac ink - espresso
Baby blue and pistachio chalk inks
Baby blue and diamond stickles

2 comments:

  1. These are both fabulous. I love that birdcage!


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous Debbie. And well done on PTI :)

    Cath x

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x