Saturday 7 March 2009

Some of my faves....

While i love blogging i also love blog surfing, here are a few links to how i spend my time on t'net....

Bei Tesori Boutique - how sweet are these signs!!

Hello My name is Heather - a gorgeous combination of sewing, inspiration and yummy colour combos!

Sugar Shop - A very talented lady, Dena is full of inspiration and a whirlwind on the sewing machine, im privilidged to call her a friend.

All the things i love - Bev is a genius with stamps and cards....check out all the goodies she makes (and shes from the North East too - yayyy!) ;)

There are millions in my favourites so i will add more another day :) Thanks for checking in and i hope you enjoy the links :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x