Sunday 25 November 2012

Ecover - review.

I received a fabulous selection of household cleaning products from Ecover to review and I have been very pleasantly surprised with how they all work compared with the leading brands.

Not only do they work but OMG these are the most delicious smelling products ever!

From Pomegranate and Lime antibacterial wipes to a limited edition Festive Cookie washing up liquid!  The products are kind and gentle, not only on your skin but on the environment too!

Available from all leading supermarkets.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree with you, we love this brand and use it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x