Sunday 18 November 2012

Method product review!

With a tagline like this who wouldn't want to back these defenders of all that is clean!

Whether they want to fight the grime on the kitchen floor, take out the toxins in the shower or pummel the bad stuff floating in the world, they are people against dirty®




I was sent some goodies from Method to try including a fabulously scented dish soap!  Method bottles are totally beautiful works of art that look so much more pretty than standard dish soap containers, if you leave your dispensers out on view. 

When using the dish soap there were fewer bubbles but no lack of cleaning power - the smell was divine and it left my skin feeling soft - bonus!

Method is available from all leading supermarkets and is highly recommended!

1 comment:

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x