Wednesday 26 February 2014

A day at the beach...

Yesterday we spent time at the beach, well I say beach....it was more like a lot of pebbles since the tide was coming in and we struggled for sand!

This was all part of a project coming up with ideas for Mothers day gifts.  We were making plaster and sand hand casts, the kids loved it! 

I think they enjoyed throwing stones in the water more...and dodging the incoming tide which seems to be getting ever closer (...cue me willing the plaster to set!!)   They turned out quite well but not frame worthy so we are going to do it again....yes any excuse to go to the beach - even in this weather!  

We just need a stair lift on the cliff side as I really did struggle to climb back up - damn hips!!
 
TTFN
Debbie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x