Wednesday 19 February 2014

Getting bigger by the day...

It certainly feels like it and this time round I haven't even taken many pictures of my bump! 
 
On a visit up to my mums though Scott took this quick shot of me - its not the best but hey this is me at 27 weeks! :)
 
I cant believe I have a little one due soon and an almost 18 year old moving away!
 
Ben has been accepted for a job at Alton Towers and is SOOOooooo excited about it all - Stu is taking him down tomorrow and hes staying with my little sis down there so I know hes in good hands.  Its seasonal so he will be there until November but I know its going to be so good for him - get him out of his shell - im going to miss him though (just don't tell him that) ;)
 
I have a giveaway coming up for Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs 2 and a goodie bag coming up - just waiting for the goodies to arrive so we can review the movie and offer a chance for you to win too :)
 
TTFN
Debbie
x
 
 

2 comments:

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x