Sunday 20 July 2014

The Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri - review.

I was sent The Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri to review and having worked my way through numerous 'non stick' pans I was a little dubious as to how much 'non stickiness' it would have!

I received this 12 inch pan and set to work on omlettes for all the family.  Now generally when we make omlettes the first one will be fine, second a little brown round the edges and any more than 2 start to catch - especially round the top edges!  No such problem at all with the Stone Earth Pan!  All slid out of the pan with crust free sides WITHOUT the addition of extra oil spray between bakes!

So...I set about on a frying mission to make something 'stick'...

Pad Thai - no problem, 
pancakes - slid out without sticking, 
scrambled eggs - not a single burn, stick or overbaked morsel! 

Even Stuart can make his fried eggy bread without the need for oil and without the need for the smoke alarm! ;) 

  • Utilizes a stone-derived coating from Germany that achieves non-stick perfection while remaining 100% free of PFOA, a harmful chemical often found in traditional cookware.
  • Eco-friendly pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without the risk of exposure to controversial perfluorinated chemicals.
  • Features a hardened scratch-resistant coating that is super easy to clean.
  • Interior of pan made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum, with a magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer induction stoves.
  • Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon coated handle that is reinforced to the pan via 3 solid rivets.

The Stone Earth Pan is currently on offer with Amazon for £34.99 (rrp: £49.99) and well worth the pennies in my opinion - you will never need to buy another frying pan again! 

TTFN
Debbie
x

I was sent this free of charge to review. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x