Friday 21 October 2011

NIGHTMARE!!!

Honestly just when things start going right you go and loose your flipping

CAMERA!!!

I cant believe ive gone and lost a Nikon D3000 - its not as if its small and could slip down a sofa or something, its a flippin huge thing and im officially gutted!!

Well, actually i know its not as if someone had been hurt so im kind of 'ok Deb chill and get over it' but DAMN!! How do i take my piccies now, going to have to accustom myself with hubbys erm relic...i mean camera! lol

PAH!

2 comments:

  1. You must have taken it somewhere nice to take some piccies hun. Hope you find it somehow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it turn up Debbie.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x