Saturday 5 January 2013

Happy New Year!

I am such a bad blogger!  Things have been manic here what with one sickness or illness after another - you can guarantee with 7 people in the house someone is going to get a bug that's doing the rounds!

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and a lovely new year, whether that be staying in or going out! ;). 2013 is going to be a fantastic year - I have a wonderful feeling about it!

One of my resolutions is to post more often on here too...my poor little neglected blog!

4 comments:

  1. Happy new year Debbie. Bugs have been biting here at CHalky's World. Can't wait for them to move out finally.
    I will look forward to your 2013 posts.
    Kindest regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're all bug-free now for a wonderful 2013. Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to have you back! Lets hope that 2013 is a year of happiness,success and all things bright and beautiful for you.
    Hugs,
    Helena D x

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x