Friday 18 April 2014

When the sun is out....

...we head to the park!

The dress and cardigan were a birthday present Evie received on Monday from Nana Sue - doesnt she look gorgeous!  

Theyre from Sainsburys too and ive had a look at the new lines out for summer ... theres one dress better than the next...good news for little princesses!! 


Taking a break in her Tee-Pee with her jar of milk (...and paper straw!) haha


Giant Jenga - pastel colours for Easter of course from Hen & Hammock!   Comes in plain white wood inside a hessian bag - we painted ours to use for Easter!  It would be fabulous to theme for each occassion! £45 available here...



*sigh*  

Happy days! 

TTFN
Debbie
x

Tee-Pee  (blog post review and giveaway coming soon)

I received items free of charge to review and promote on my blog based on our experiences with them.  All opinions are my own, all photos are my own and i was not paid for this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x