Wednesday 15 July 2009

Dreamboats & Petticoats....

We went to see the musical last night and it was great.......lots of old songs that i remember mum singing along to when i was little (im a 70s child so a little before my time to remember the actual songs being released!) LOL Scott Bruton (one of the boys knocked out of X Factor) was the lead and he played a great part..well worth going to see if you like 60s music (i would have gone just to watch the dresses!!) lolAs for the rest....Today im mainly catching up on housework as mum has just left to stay at my sisters for a few days, im so ready to get back into my routine and have the kids settle down instead of keep popping down on a night just to see Nana!! lol My MIL is coming to stay tomorrow as Scott has the lead in the school play - hes Bugsy Malone - we are so excited to see how it all turns out as hes worked like a little trooper for the part!

I will be back tomorrow with a new box template and some new projects ive been working on but right now i want to give a HUGE thank you to everyone for all the lovely comments on my washing machine card! :)

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a good night out. The washing machine was a really good idea and the washing line inside was really good too, so good luck with that one, I'm sure you'll do well. Also I really like your new 'you' photo! V. photogenic!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,

    Glad you had a fab time. Was only talking to my other half this morning about going to see this, I thought he wouldn't want to go, but he's agreed, so now all I have to do are book the tickets!

    *excited* lol

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x