Thursday 5 January 2012

After school craft club!

Today was my first after school craft club for 15 under 7s!! EEK!

Everything went really well though, not too covered in paint but sprinkled from head to toe in glitter! One little girl turned to me and said 'I didnt think it was going to be this cool!' lol I think they all enjoyed the free reign and being able to play with lots of different bits! This is a little of the aftermath! They painted little mini plant pots and made cards for their mums and dads. Next week they are going to design their own teddy bear picture which i will laminate and they can keep as placemats :)

4 comments:

  1. i wanna come! I love your classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great Debbie. I've been toying with the idea of starting a craft club at my son's school but I'm not too sure.

    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the kids loved sharing and feeding from your creativity Debbie!

    Love & hugs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been running a craft club at school for the last 8 years. Always interesting and sometimes very messy !11

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x