Friday 18 June 2010

Bo Bunny and bargains!

This is the card i made for the boys to give daddy for Fathers Day on Sunday. I used the new Bo Bunny Paradise line of papers and embelishments to give it a funky cool look :)
Lidl store have some bargains in now and again it just depends if you hit it lucky when you visit! So far since our local one opened there hasnt been much to rave about but yesterday we called and they had some fab bargain bits! I bagged a laminator for £11.99 (complete with 30 sleeves!) and 3 of these week planner mats @ £1.49 each....theres 20 pages on each pad so thats over a years space to scribble!!They are flippin huge and will work well as a base for crafting on too! Im in doodle heaven!! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Debbie and those planners look fabby, might have to look into going to Aldi this weekend to see if they have any left! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for Fathers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card for a cool dude! And I love planners like that - always had one on my desk at work. Shame there's no Lidl here :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that sounds a wicked bargain Debs.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x