Wednesday 9 November 2011

Canvases!!

Told you I had fallen for these canvases!! I have so much paper and paints from years of scrapbooking and its so nice to be using them again (no i dont scrap anymore but im ever hopeful that the bug might bite again!)

This was the first full size canvas i made with an angel figure - i love it and it looks like shes been playing in the muck!! Completely unintentional but fits with the quote that I chose for her!
My second is a taller canvas and im still to put the quote on this one but i love her, I love the shape of her wings (again completely unintentional!) and her hair buns, heart and paint splashes! Its a kind of release to flick paint at a project and im loving every minute of it!
Do you know a sweet poem or verse or quote that would go well with Little Miss above??

2 comments:

  1. I love this style of art and am quite keen to give it a go myself.

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I am in awe, is there no end to your talents? (Also, do you ever sleep, you seem to achieve so much in your days)

    Love
    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x