Tuesday 22 November 2011

Winter is here!!

Which means its time to bring out the wooly hats and wrap up warm!! I love it as it means i can stick on my wool dresses thick tights and boots - every inch is covered! :D

Evie has a new little hat and to be honest this is the first time shes worn it - she wont wear it outside and pitches a hissy fit if you try to put it on her but today she wandered in from the passageway with it on her head and posed for pics - bonus!! lol

Ive been busy with a couple more canvases and now have some i need to make for Christmas pressies - plus theres the Christmas fair at the school that I have a table at each year so im going to get busy making some bits for that too!

Whats filling your nights now that it gets dark around 4pm!!??

1 comment:

  1. I love the Hat!
    The faerie pictures are lovely
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x