Sunday 30 September 2012

Philips/Jamie Oliver Come Round Party!

Last night I had the pleasure of hosting a dinner party with the new Jamie Oliver Home Cooker by Philips.   

10 members of my family got together and we hung posters, balloons, wore aprons and tested out the cooker!  WOW...its so easy to use and such a fabulous machine - bung it in and let it work while you sit back with wine - whats not to love! lol

We enjoyed Hearty Minestrone Soup....
...followed by Seafood Paella...

and Pot Roasted Fruit with Lavender Honey.
Mmmmm so impressed and it was a fabulous night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x