Monday 17 November 2008

Ageless apron :)

Im tired and heading off to bed but since ive only just finished this apron i thought i would show it straight away! I am really proud of it and it looks so cute!. Im thinking of doing this size for kids (when i tried it on it came about 6inches above my knee!) and then if anyone wants it longer they can add more frills (plus length of strap fastenings etc) :D

Im taking the boys to see High School Musical 3 this week and Claire (ginger) is staying tomorrow so i will try and update with more pics etc as i go :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, I don't just love the apron, I also think the wire frame is the prettiest ever!! I'd love to get my hands on one of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely apron ... well done... great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous - really pretty. And it looks lovely on the mannequin. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty Debbie, i have been making aprons also these last few weeks though nothing like yours, unfortunatly. i am putting £5 on mine + they get a pot holder to match, i think because of the work you have put in you could put far more on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg APRON ENVY! I neeeeed one! Shall add it to my list of neeeeeds!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x