Sunday 16 November 2008

Oh Christmas Tree....

I FOUND ONE!! A fab cream Christmas tree! Its the first one i have seen that hasnt had lights already attached or fibre optic and its perfect! 4ft tall and ideal for shabbying up the decorations i have made i had to take it out of the box and try it out :) Goodness knows what the neighbours thought if they saw me decorating the tree already but rest assured its now packed away again ready for the first fair! :)I was completely stumped as to what to do with the gingerbread men until i thought about hanging them on the tree! All i did was glue one man to the back of another, drill a hole through their arms (im told it didnt hurt so dont worry) and fasten with ribbons :) They will be supplied in the little pink bags as on the tree - so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x