Thursday 1 September 2011

Photobooth!

This was the first time i have ever tried anything like this and it was a huge success! After the initial worry of no one wanting their pictures taken they all realised it was so much fun and grabbed mustaches, parasols and everything else that was to hand! I had taken some spray painted frames, a HUGE drinking glass and lots of other bits...Here are a few of the photographs from the day :)I was also thrilled that the girls let me take photographs of their bumps for them :) I really wish I had had this offered when I was pregnant - no one likes asking for photographs of themselves but I really do think this is one moment to cherish, especially with it being both girls first babies!! Again ladies thank you so much for letting me be part of your day and I wish you all the happiness you will have with your little bundles of joy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x