Friday 8 February 2013

5th Creative HeART & Soul Retreat!

This time next week we will be setting the tables and prepping all of the goodies for the girls that are attending our 5th Creative HeART & Soul retreat!

I am so excited and we have so much planned, all of the girls involved work so hard to bring amazing classes and projects as well as a friendly atmosphere that you cant beat!

Teachers this time are Lida De Witte, Monique Jacobs and Jane Dean as well as the fabulous resident teacher Tracie Hudson and also *just this once* me!  I much prefer to be behind the scenes but have planned a double page layout that im hoping the girls will love! 

 Here are a couple of sneaks....



We are also having the fabulous Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn with us all weekend!  I just know the girls are going to go wild over Hayleys supplies and I cant wait to do some touchy feely shopping - it seems like years since i bought scrapbook supplies!! (ok so months at least!) ;)

Our October retreat has been moved to November 8/9/10th as we now hold a 'Manufacturer retreat' at the end of the year!  This means we get all the big names in scrapbook manufacturing - whether they be established or just starting out - as our class teachers and inspiration for the weekend.

The retreat will be held at Ansty Hall hotel once again in Coventry and I suppose I could let you in on a little secret, about one of the teachers/manufacturers coming.....

clue 1...... I was once on their design team....

clue 2 coming soon....

Take a guess and see if you get it right!  

Its going to be AMAZING!

TTFN
Debbie
x

1 comment:

  1. really must try and attend one of your weekends x they look totally fab x

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x