Monday 4 February 2013

New Years Resolutions....

How are they going for you?

Have you kept any?

Have you made any more now we are into February and January was such a doddle?!!

January flew by so fast Im not sure whether I stuck to my resolutions because they were something I wanted to do for a change or because im thinking 2013 is going to be fabulous so why not do all I can to make sure it darn well becomes the best ever! 

My gratitude journal jar is filling up nicely!  One little comment each day on either something that has made me smile, something that I have enjoyed, something that has saved me from rocking in the corner etc....

I cant wait until the end of the year and hundreds of these little rolled up thank yous can be unleashed!! 

Did you make a jar this year?

How are you doing? *why when i say that do i say it in a Joey from Friends voice??*

TTFN
Debbie
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x