Saturday 9 February 2013

Monthly kits - non scrapbook! Kit 1 - The Sweet Club!

I have been asked to trial some different monthly kits to let readers know about value for money, choice, delivery and overall thoughts on presentation etc.

My first choice was The Sweet Club where you get to choose 8 'sweets' to go in your box which will be delivered either fortnightly or monthly.

The selection of sweets is like a step back in time....from sherbet pips to choc lick, rainbow crystals to cola kubes!  It really is an 80's child sweet heaven.

The box arrives and is a vibrant red (I now know what to stalk the postie for!) and celophane shrink wrapped.  After unwrapping the box and opening it you find a welcome note from The Sweet Club and your sweets wrapped in cute red tissue.

In my first box I chose red vines (you get 10 in the bag), Wham Rockets (you got 2 but this only counts as 1 selection), Rainbow crystals, Kola Kubes, Giant Strawberries, ABC Letters, Milk Chews (those fabulous ones with the powder on!) and Toffee Bonbons.

As soon as your box is dispatched you can access your account online and add which sweets you want in your next box.  If you don't do this you will receive a random selection made for you.....which is always good....who doesn't want candy no matter what it is!!  At least once a month I could work my way through a whole pic n mix station and I'm sure I'm not the only one!!

Your introductory kit is £7.95.  You then have the option of a monthly kit at £9.95 or 2 kits per month sent fortnightly at £16.50.  One payment per month is taken and boxes are generally dispatched within 4 days.

Since I'm on my diet it will take me a while to get through them and Im pulling the 'these are mummies sweeties' card and hiding them! 

I'm sorry if that feels harsh children but I must do this to give true and valuable feedback for my readers! lol

Anyway....I'm going to go hide under my duvet and sample these wonderful delights that are an 80's childs dream!

TTFN
Debbie
x


1 comment:

  1. Diabetics beware eh? I have found a company that does sugar free sweets for my husband and he has done exactly as you did. "cwtched" them away because they belong to him

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x