Thursday 7 February 2013

Valentine shopping!

We all know now is the time for cherubs and rose petals, candles and dinner for 2!  

We all know it can cost a fortune too!

Being a Poundland Ambassador means I got sent some goodies from the new Valentine range to see what I think and answer some questions based on value, size etc.

I received a cute teddy bear, floating 'love' candles, rose led lights, a valentine card, cupcake case/banner set, 2 champagne flutes and an adorable 'love' bag to hold them all.





Within the range is also popping body candy, fluffy red handcuffs, Cadbury chocolates, red and pink decorations and lots more to wow your partner with this Valentines day.  

Believe me, he will think you spent way more than a pound on some of the items you can buy.  Even if you pop a few bits together, wrap in pink tissue paper and present in a cute bag it will look amazing!  

Why not set a budget each and see if you can outdo each other in the 'setting the scene'!

What do you have planned for Valentines day??

TTFN
Debbie
x

1 comment:

  1. How do you get to be a poundland ambassador? it sounds wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x