Friday 7 June 2013

Foodie Friday!

Im going to go savoury this week!

Potato salad - Slimming World Style!

Ok, so its not the same creamy style that potato salad is known for and its not the moorish one that you pile your plate high with but heck its almost syn free and means you can pick at it when youre hungry - which at the minute is what im all about!

Quell those hunger pangs for now.......you can have a cake when you reach target!!

All you need are:

Potatoes (new and boiled)
Spring onions (sliced finely)
Eggs (hard boiled and quartered)
Grapes ( halved)
Mustard (2 tablespoons of wholegrain)
Lightest of light mayonaise ( 2 tbsp)
Small tub of fat free fromage frais

Mix all together and enjoy!

Simples!

TTFN
Debbie
x

3 comments:

  1. I really need to make a large bowl o that ...sounds yummy to me.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to give that one a try! I had my first weigh in last Wednesday and had lost 6lbs - very pleased. Dont think I will do as well this week though! -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds lovely. Have you tried Quark a syn free soft cheese. Boring on its own but very useful in recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x