Monday 3 June 2013

Making Monday! Pinterest Upcycle!

We love playing games as a family so when I came across this cute homemade Tic Tac Toe (or Noughts and Crosses)  I managed to trace it back to Chicken Scratch NY Blog!

I just knew this was the ideal project for half term to keep the kids busy and to use the rocks we picked up from the beach!

We just so happened to go this weekend again so scouring we did and more perfect pebbles were found!  I already had lots of poster paints in the rainy day box for the kids and along with my blackboard paint and mod podge we were set!

We spent some of last week painting and messing around with the stones - the boys had no interest in making the ladybirds and bees so they stuck to making flags and writing their names etc!  

Me and Evie however set to work on our insects!  Yes yellow is Evies favourite colour so she was in her element slopping paint (I helped her finish them off but she did all the yellow herself! ) ;)

 She sure loves yellow!!  

 My ladybirds in the making...

... ladybirds finished minus the glaze.


How cute do they look and we love playing out own homemade Tic Tac Toe!


1 comment:

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x