Friday 21 August 2009

Crop night...

Im busy packing for the crop tonight and i dont have a clue what to take.......no seriously! I can always guarantee that when i dont take something, its the one thing i will need and when i take everything and the kitchen sink i dont make a darn thing anyway! LOL Hmmm what to take?? What do you take to your crops?? Do you make up kits of pages you know youre going to make or do you just pack it all and wing it??

Heres a sneak of a couple of projects ive been working on - one is for an upcoming spot on the Pencil lines design team and another is for the Daily Inspiration over at ScrapbookMate :)

Have a good weekend and i will try to update but we are going to mums tomorrow (to see Ben) and call in to Stuarts mums as shes had a fall and broken her elbow and foot!! EEK!! Get well soon Sue if you see this xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, sorry I've not been around but things are improving now so... WOW I love your LOs on previous post nd the card. Very gorgeous. Your sneaks look inticing too. You just have a natural eye for colours, shapes and always make such a beautiful job of everything you do. I'm glad Jakes ear is improving, I'm sure it will all be fine before school term starts. And one last point, you are soooo kind. To accost a pregnant lady with chocolates, how lovely. I think I may have to doctor your calender to maybe 'pass on all your crafting supplies to a blog member from the forest of dean' LOL!!! Love Jane xxx PS I take everything when me and julie craft at hers... although that does only mean 1 suitcase so it's not really an issue for me at the moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it ALL including CHOCOLATE! LOL!
    Lovin' those sneak peeks - some scrummy colours and papers in there...
    I hope Stuart's mum gets well soon - sounds like a nasty fall!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh crops, I always try and work out what I defo want to complete and then take a little bit extra lol
    I'm starting my own crop in sep i'm much more worried about that as i want to make sure everything is ready and i dare say i'll forgot something of major importance like the teabags probably lol
    have a lovely weekend xx

    and ouch to stuarts mum, that must have really hurt xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work you are a very creative lady.

    Shaz xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x