Wednesday 11 November 2009

Today is good! :)

I woke up this morning in a positive mood and this was helped by the fact we had scheduled our first run of the season to Starbucks.......oh how i love it at this time of year! *heart*
So, boys dropped at school and we are on our way.
Heaven knows what people were thinking of this strange woman taking photographs of her order! lol Gingerbread Latte, orange and cranberry muffin, a new edition mug, how gorgeous is this....(yes i do get a new one every year!) and of course the fab little Starbucks cards (i dont fill them i just love having them for some reason!) LOL
We then went for a walk along a little bridge near to our home, the weather was kind and held off the rain as we took some pics of my bump - i was going to go for the catalogue type shot and sit on the farmers fence but both me and dh were worried it wouldnt hold out under my weight so we stuck with the firm ground photo shoot! LOL I dont really have any bump shots from my boys so im determined to document this one - this LAST one! lol

As promised yesterday here are the rest of the pics of the Hexagon gift box. I used lots of stickers from the Bo Bunny Persuasion range ... how cute is the fact that one i popped the Love is all you need sentiment there was one space left for a photo of baby!! :) :)
As you can see by all the lines etc it certainly took some working out - i will see if i can get permission from the girls who did the class to give my own interpretation/tutorial on here (i know it was in one of the magazines this month too so i dont think its an exclusive iykwim) :)

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful bump! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,
    Look at your bump - I cant believe it - I'm filling out and things are very snug but no visable bump yet, hopefully soon though as the Next Maternity range is calling my name - Te He!!
    Love to you and Take Care - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really blooming! how wonderful.

    The box is fantastic, you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yum, glad you enjoyed your trip out! I am sitting here with my very large takeout starbucks latte next to me!
    Good to see baby cooking nicely! You really are blooming! I never looked that good pregnant, don't look that good now lol!
    Gorg box too, that must have taken an age but well worth it!
    hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie you look great, when are you due? Glad you had a fun trip out. I love your little box. Does it kind of explode when you pull the ribbon. Another great idea.
    Thanks for visiting my little blog.
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie you are absolutely glowing! Pregnancy suits you. Lovely photos and great crafty stuff as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're looking great!

    I had my first gingerbread latte of the year last week, yum!

    Lifted that very cup to buy but had to resist - it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! As always your work is stunning, that box is amazing. I also love your new mug, think i need one of those, lol.
    Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, it def suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie!

    A girl after my own heart! Have I found someone as in love with Starbucks gingerbread lattes as I am?! I ran out to get one as soon as the red cups were here, I first had on in New York years ago and have been hooked ever since, they taste delish and remind me of an amazing trip and Christmas time. I have to get the mugs etc too!

    Love that box, it's amazing, looks like lots of work, but stunning, you are so clever to have figured out how to make it by yourself!

    Lovely photos of your bump, hope your pregnancy is going well.

    I've left you an award on my blog.

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, glad I'm not the only one to take pictures of gorgeous cakes and drinks when out treating ourselves - I can't resist, they always look so pretty! And so do you Debbie - blooming as they say!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful box, beautiful bump and YOU, my dear - you are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look a picture of health, I wish I could feel your bump, I love pregnant bumps, they feel so.......full!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look a picture of health, I wish I could feel your bump, I love pregnant bumps, they feel so.......full!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh I need a gingerbread latte and that amazing box!! Your bump looks fab when is your EDD??

    ReplyDelete
  15. I tried making the blooming gift box and it turned out wonderfully.

    I put my results on my blog with a link to this post as the source.

    Thanks,
    http://raisingsiblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x