Thursday 2 June 2011

Oreo Cupcakes......Im in Love!!

A little bit of indulgence!

Have your cake AND BISCUIT and eat it!

To make these Oreo stuffed cupcakes simply make up your vanilla cupcake mix as you usually would then drop an Oreo into the mix. Press down until its completely covered - it will pop back up so dont do this bit too far in advance!Bake for around 20 minutes and leave to cool completely before decorating with cream cheese icing and crumbled Oreos!The biscuit centre stays crumbly but not as hard as Oreos usually are which makes them even nicer!!Enjoy with a glass of milk!

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous!!!!!!
    is it to early to start thinking eating cake!!??

    charl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing, definately trying these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kidddies will go crazy for these, I'll be making them later, thanks for sharing!

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word!!! I've got to give this a go :) ... although I may not have too many Oreo's left to make a full batch ... as soon as I get a packet, I do tend to devour them

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab idea! Will def give these a go! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that sounds nice! I'll email it to my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie, I was just wondering what your standard cupcake mix is for the oreo cupcakes and also, what is your best buttercream frosting recipe for cupcakes? Would be so grateful if you could get back to me! I made your lemon cake with crunch topping today and it looks delicious!
    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oreo's are my favourite so I MUST give these a try!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made these today, they are magical! thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x