Wednesday 7 March 2012

Pretties...

Busy making and sharing and eating and writing and knitting and sewing and..... you get the idea :)

Yummy Malibu meringue frosting...
Coconut and lime cake with malibu meringue frosting and toasted coconut flakes :) *see my Emma Bridgewater cup in the background - its my very first and thought i deserved a treat - just a small one though so its one of the mini cups - i have to build up to spending £17 on a mug you know!!*
Cardigan which wass too small once sewn up so is now back to being balls of wool before i commence on the next size up!
I love knitting blankets - seeing the whole thing taking shape and having it lying over your knee keeping you warm as you knit it together! This one is made from 4 balls of pompom wool and is the perfect size for a poorly little girl...

5 comments:

  1. That cardi is cute! Was it a pattern for the wool or self striping yarn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirl it was just a snuggly chunky snowdrops pattern 1289 but ive just used Sirdar Crofters chunky wool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back...hope you are all recovering and on the way to good health.
    Your cake looks scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blanket - I've used that pom pom wool for a scarf but never thought of a blanket - may I ask how many stitches you cast on? I have to say cake looks mouth watering. Glad to see you back. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must visit the Factory shop in HanleyStoke on Trent for some Bridgewater bits....they also have a pottery painting cafe too..... I went for my hen do and we still use the breakfast set my friends created 12 years on!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x