Tuesday 11 March 2014

Fresh Fruit Ice Lollies!

Anyone else loving the ball of yellowness in the sky lately! 
 
I hope it stays - we deserve to have a fabulous summer, its been far too cold for far too long!! 
 
On that theme we decided to make some fresh fruit ice lollies at the weekend.  The boys aren't huge coconut water fans so it was left to me and Evie to eat them all - not a bad thing concidering how good they are for you!
 
First we dropped raspberries, pomegranate seeds and blueberries into the ice lolly moulds...
 
Topped them up with fresh coconut water... 
 
Popped the lids on tightly and then it was into the freezer overnight! 
 
Snow white certainly enjoyed her new ice lollies and its peace of mind that there are no nasties in there too - no colourings, flavourings etc - just fresh fruit and natural waters!  
 
Enjoy
TTFN
Debbie
x

1 comment:

  1. They look so yummy, I am going to make those, but I will have to use fruit juice as I'm alergic to coconut
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x