Saturday 15 March 2014

Mothers Day is coming!!

Mothers day will soon be here and I know for one the last thing I want is chocolate.  This baby weight is going to be hard enough to shift without adding extra to it! lol
 
I am however a huge fresh flower fan, theres nothing as nice as receiving a gorgeous bunch of flowers to make a girlie smile!   When Bunches offered to send me a Mums Pride bouquet I almost danced around the room....its not that hubby doesn't buy me flowers but lets just say its few and far between! ;)
 
 When the box arrived the flowers were securely packaged and the stems were in a little box of mulch which kept the flowers looking extremely fresh.  The smell when we opened the box was fabulous and smelled of spring, always a bonus not to be hit by an overwhelming scent of pollen etc!
Having taken the bouquet from the box I realised the stems were fabulously long so all of those tall vases would display this array of blooms in a sunning setting. 
The vase I used was slightly smaller so after trimming down the stems I popped them in the water and was so happy with the way they fell.
 
Sometimes you have to mess around to make some flowers stand out more than others but this bouquet is choc full of deep purple Carnations, pink Aqua Roses, white Euro Chrysanthemums and hot pink Dutch Tulips.  With the addition of Dainty pink Wax Flower for a wonderfully rustic finish.

This Mums Pride Bouquet is £23.99 including delivery and can be delivered from the 18th onwards!
 
I have used Bunches in the past to deliver flowers and have never been let down, I would highly recommend their service especially coming up to important dates *cough cough* hubby I hope youre reading this too!
 
TTFN
Debbie
x
 
I was supplied with a bouquet of flowers and asked to review them, all opinions and photographs etc are my own.

1 comment:

  1. My son's sent me a large bouquet for my birthday last year from Bunches. the flowers lasted ages, and you were right about the smell. I left them in a vase for about five days just topping up the water, then I started cutting them down and all-in-all I think the last flower lasted about six weeks!
    Julie xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x