Monday 10 March 2014

Vistaprint Wall Calender Review!

I was looking through my old blog posts and realised how much I enjoyed baking - which I haven't done much of lately due to my hip pain meaning I cant stand for too long! 
 
I really want to get back into it and have made a pledge to bake at least once a week - I love baking more than I do pain so im sure I can battle through! lol
 
Anyways...when I got the opportunity to review Vistaprints selection of Wall calendars I knew exactly what I wanted to do. 
 
There were so many foodie photographs on my blog where I said "ooh I forgot about those!" that I thought I would get 12 of them made into a calendar!
 
I tried to co ordinate them with the months - ie Summer Fruits for the start of the sunny seasons,
 
sweet mince cupcakes in November
 
and Rocky Road for Christmas!
 
This would make a fabulous gift for someone who either loves to bake or select pictures of fun things you have done over the year to remind you to have just as much - if not more - fun next year!  
 
I have lots of pictures of Evie so im going to get another made 12 photos during her first year!  Starting in May when Amelia is due I will have a photograph for each month which will show Amelia growing with Evie - it will not only bring back lots of lovely memories but allow us to see just how much alike or different raising two girls is!
 
I love the quality of the calendar and have never been let down by Vistaprint with both business and personal cards too. 
 
TTFN
Debbie
x

I was given a wall calendar of my choosing to review, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x