Monday 4 May 2009

Finishing off...

Today i finished off.....

....cleaning the kitchen floor with a nail brush and bleach (i think i found a new hobby - i know it shouldnt be allowed)!

....changing the curtains in the downstairs loo - been meaning to do it for ages!

....painting the back door - its now had 2 coats of gloss and will need a third.

....sewing and uploading some of the wrist pin cushions to my store. ------------->....Scrubbed down the kitchen chairs with bleach which took a little paint off and gave them a distressed look (intentional!) LOL

....Sorted out masses of stuff to go to the charity shop! :)

and now.............finish off sorting uniforms, packed lunches and homework bags as the boys are back to school tomorrow and hopefully normality can resume!! :D

3 comments:

  1. Blimey, you put me to shame with how busy you've been!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have some of what you've been taking/eating/drinking please???
    I need to rest now I've read your post LOL

    Love and blessings
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! well done! I think I'd probably manage 1 of those tasks in one day! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x