Sunday 7 February 2010

Passion for Papertrey challenge...

This fortnights challenge is Nature over at the Passion for Papertrey Blog - i am SO into birds right now that i couldnt do anything but these cute birdhouses, i also made it into a kind of Valentine card too by using the You Make My Heart Sing Sentiment from the same set of stamps :)

Thanks to the girls for the inspiration and its been fab to join in with a few challenges again! :)

Thank you too to the 2sketches4u girls for making me one of the fab 5 this week - go check out their blog as Sylvias winning card is absolutely stunning!!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Debbie, just love how you've done the bird houses. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey stranger! So wonderful to see you joining in our challenge - I've missed ya!
    Oh those birdies are adorable - I love the way they're smooching ;D
    Thanks so much for joining in our challenge and a big congrats on making the Fab 5 on 2Sketches4u - no surprise though!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie - I've posted a card on my blog today and its been pointed out to me it fits the pti challenge. We have both used the same set! Great minds! Hehe! Love your card. Hope you're doing well with your pregnancy.

    Gem x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is ADORABLE!!
    As we say in Sweden: "Don efter person". Basically, that means something along the lines of "takes one to make one". :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card just love the doves and bird houses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the birdies and the birdhouses.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x