Monday 1 February 2010

Week 5 - Cherry & Coconut Bars/Traybake! *Shopping list*

I am so hungry, im busy fasting for a glucose test that doesnt finish until 12 lunchtime today so this post is making me drool already!! LOL

I cant believe we are on to week 5! Everything so far seems to have gone down really well and im so pleased you are all still enjoying the recipes and playing along with me :)

Shopping List for Week 5...
Serves 9

Cake

7 oz plain chocolate
4 1/2 oz unsalted butter
7 oz light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
9 oz plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
3 1/2 oz glace cherries (cranberries if you prefer)
3 oz desicated coconut

Optional topping

2 oz plain chocolate
2 oz white chocolate

I will be back tomorrow with a giveaway as im joining in with the One World One Heart magic carpet blog event - more details tomorrow :)

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the recipe and results, lol
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Falling behind - but looking forwar to this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds wonderful. Great recipe to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh love cherries, love coconut, love chocolate. Gonna love this one methinks :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. already have those in cupboard :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmmm sounds good - hope you get good results on your test. Its awful to fast especially when you have a family around eating etc!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definately gonna try this one. Looking forward to it. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x