Wednesday 8 September 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies - week 35

This is now my fall back cookie recipe - boy are they delicious and yep ive forsaken the diet to try one for you ......ok ok i had two!! lol

Shopping list is here :)

Mix together the caster sugar, brown sugar, butter and vanilla extract until creamy. Add in the eggs until mixed and gradually add the flour, bicarb and salt. Stir in the chopped chocolate. Roll into sausages and refridgerate for an hour. Cut 1cm slices and roll into balls with floured hands. Place on baking trays, flatten down with a floured palette knife and bake at 190 for approx 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and sneak one before they cool as the gooey chocolate is just yumm!! lolThis is my 501st post on this blog - do you think that deserves another cookie to celebrate?? lol

5 comments:

  1. These sound absolutely delicious....and you should definately have another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, that looks absolutely delicious!

    Hugs from Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look fit!!.. i want to make them right now.. i have a thing for chewy but soft at the same time cookies..MMmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK you can have another one - but just one! These look yummy and quite easy to make so I'll be having a go this weekend. Thanks for all the fab recipes you've given us this year Debbie - you're great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naughty, naughty, naughty lady! Now my boys wanna make these tomorrow and I will be using every once of my willpower NOT to consume one! SHRED DVD day 1 as well!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x