Friday 17 September 2010

Please help me win a weekend in Rome!!

Anyone who knows me knows how obsessed I am with the book EAT, PRAY, LOVE! Well, did you know the movie is being released on Friday 24th of September - yep less than a week away! EEK!

I of course had to join the official UK page on facebook for the movie and they are currently running a competition, we had to upload 3 photographs depicting Eat, Pray and Love and the runners up win a pair of tickets to the UK Premier of the movie (announced on Monday) and the overall winner wins a weekend in Rome for 2!!

These are the 3 pictures i uploaded and they are in the specific galleries for each word. All you need to do is like the Official UK page for the movie and then click like or comment on each of my photographs...make sure you go into the finalists gallery for each word and leave your comments or click like there as i think thats the only place that counts :)

EATPRAYLOVE...please, help me out, I would love to visit Rome and maybe im a little biased but i think my photos are the cutest! ;)

10 comments:

  1. Hi, the photos are gorgeous. The link goes back to your Blog, am I missing something? I'll google it and vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda

    ooh that was wierd, i even changed it and it still linked back here! lol Should be ok now :)

    Thank you
    Debbie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos certainly are fabulous, I hope you win, I went to Rome a few years ago after many, many years of wanting to go. It was so worth the wait, I actually cried as we drove into the city from the airport!

    Colette x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have liked and commented on your pics. Hope you win. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable photos Debbie! Good luck! Rome is such an amazing place to visit...I would love to go back there some day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done! Great photos and loving your new look blog. Right, off to check out that book...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jase was going on about this film the other day and I didnt know what he was talking about :( :(
    I think I might have to get hold of the book as so many people are raving about it.
    The photos are too cute - fingers crossed for you honey.
    Loving the new look on your blog by the way.
    Ju xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All voted for - Good Luck on winning! x Love Em x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your photos are definite winners! Been and voted x

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x