Monday 13 September 2010

Week 36 -Raspberry & White Chocolate Cupcakes *shopping list*

Today im putting another of my own recipes out there so please do try them and let me know what you think :) I have made these twice now and love the fact they have a tang of raspberry and chunks of chocolate inside the cake against the creamy sweet raspberry cream topping :)

Debbies Raspberry & White Chocolate Cupcakes...

8oz soft margarine
12oz caster sugar
12oz self raising flour
2tsp baking powder
4 extra large eggs
225g white chocolate (200g roughly chopped for inside the cake/25g used for grating)
350g fresh raspberries (150g for the inside of the cakes/150g for the topping/50g for decoration
300ml whipping cream
100g icing sugar
1tsp vanilla extract

Hope you like them! 2 new flavours coming soon :)

2 comments:

  1. This is my first visit to h=your blog. We raise raspberries, so I was intrigued by this recipe. I don't see any instructions? Am I missing something? Sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks absolutely scrummy, I love raspberries. Look forward to seeing how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x