Tuesday 28 September 2010

Need sleep...or extra hours in the day!

Evie now has her bottom 2 teeth through! They are SO sharp and when she gives you those ' grab you by the hair chew on your jawline' kisses its starting to sting a little! lol

Some quick snapshots for today as im wanting to do some paper crafting - i have so many ideas and not enough time in the day lately. If anyone has any extra hours they can spare throw them this way please, i can repay with cupcakes :) oooh or some sweets from my new apothecary jars!! lol I popped a bottle of Stickles next to them so you can see just how big the jars actually are! The boys love it when they can get the little sweet bags and come up to me asking for a mix up - they know they arent allowed to help themselves as im worried they will smash the glass! lol

I made another 2 recipes tonight for tea.... Roasted pepper soup and for dessert pineapple and coconut cupcake - yum!! Recipes to follow :)

5 comments:

  1. Love all those pics...you'tr making me hungry...please share where you got the jars???? Hugs, Bonnie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww bless no more gummy smiles fab jars great for crafty stuff too can i come to yours for tea next week pwease lol
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh...LOVE those jars Debbie, do you mind if I ask where you got them please??

    Thanks!
    BH x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jars look amazing! I need some too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I love th jars. Can you tell me where you got them from.
    Many thanks,
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x