Monday 6 September 2010

Week 35 - Chocolate Chip Cookies *shopping list*

Simple one this week and since im on my diet im relying on my boys to eat all of these before they hit the biscuit tin ...... im sure that wont be hard! LOL

Shopping list
12 oz plain flour
1tsp bicarbonate of soda
1tsp salt
8oz butter
6oz caster sugar
6oz soft brown sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
12oz dark chocolate, crumbled

Talking of DIET i did my first 30 day shred today and i realised im more unfit than i realised! LOL It wasnt to the point of dying like some have suggested but Scott did say i didnt look too well once i finished! lol

However im going to stick with it and having lost 1lb and 2 1/2 inches this week im hoping for another drop this coming week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x