Wednesday 22 September 2010

Mag projects ....

I havent been able to share these projects until now and the pictures arent the best quality as i took them quickly before i sent the items away.

First up is one of Evangelines birth announcement cards, they are delicate peach which isnt showing up too well in the photograph :(
Supplies used:

Dress template - Craftwork Cards
Patterned papers - Craftwork Cards
Sentiment and butterfly stamp - Papertrey Ink

Baby Girl Frame
I adore this project and cant wait to get it back so i can pop it on the wall above Evies cot :)
Supplies used:

Butterfly stamp and die, Sentiment stamps - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper and Ribbon- Bo Bunny Double Dot
Edging punch - Martha Stewart

Big fashion right now is to use doilies on cards, layouts, projects etc so when i was asked to make a doily card i knew i wanted to do something with the Hero Arts Doily stamp...I stamped and embossed it with P K Glitz embossing powder and embellished with little gems from The Hobby House.
My final project is using the Boardwalk papers from Bo Bunny alongside the FABULOUS surfboard stamp from Waltzing Mouse boy set of stamps! Dont they go so well together, i made the little surf boards pop by layering glossy accents until they had the sheen i wanted.
Im back in the making grove and hope my mojo has returned for good - in fact now ive done the housework for today im off to play with some papers! :) What are you doing today?

7 comments:

  1. Oh! What a treat for us to view your fabulous creations Debbie !! They are all gorgeous although Evie in the Baby Girl Frame is top of the class for me XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya hun,
    I hope both you and Evie are on the mend - colds are the worst for little ones, Oscar has had his since last Monday bless him :(
    These projects are beautiful, I'm glad you've got your crafting head on, I love to see what fantastic things you've been creating.
    Huge Hugs to both you and Evie - Julie & Oscar xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are all beautiful Debbie! I especially love both the frames! I still need to do some more cleaning and other bits and bobs but will hopefully get to scrap later! Have fun playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just received my box of goodies. Thankyou sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you thank you thank you!!
    My fabby book arrived today, so going to get in my pj's and chill out tonight and start it! Thanks again!

    Love all your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are all beautiful debbie as usual *sigh* such a gorgeous style you have xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x