Sunday 12 September 2010

Layouts, cupcakes and winners!

OK so its only one layout but ive scrapped all the same!! Its been so long that it took all my willpower not to stay up all night and carry on - i had 'that feeling', you know the one you get when you first start a hobby and youre so giddy with excitement youre loving every minute....yep that was me! lol

Layout of little princess at 4 months using Echo Park papers, Prima embellies/flowers,
sentiment and ballerina stamp by Clarity Stamps
and those cute polka dot buttons, ribbons & bling by The Ribbon Girl - check out their blog here too :)

Tomorrows recipe list is my own creation and im really pleased how it turned out......Raspberry & white chocolate Cupcakes with fresh raspberry cream topping. Mmmmmm!!

Im working on Dark chocolate & hazelnut surprise cupcakes (runny chocolate centre with toffee and caramelised hazelnut topping), bear with me as theres also now a Peanut Butter Crunch cupcake in the making dedicated to Jak - lol well you did ask hun ;)

Thank you for all the comments on your love of reading and i cant pick just one so the following 3 people (picked at random) need to send me your Amazon wish list - i will pick 3 books at random and they will wing their way to you shortly :) (if you dont have a wishlist tell me which 3 books you are wanting to read next) :)

Jo :)

Scrappyjen :)

**Paula** :)

Email me your address and list to debbie(at)countryheartandhome.com - thanks for taking part everyone :)

Love to you all this sunny day, im off to get chores done before settling down to drool over this afternoons Formula 1 race :)

9 comments:

  1. She is just so beautiful! I love all the little details in your laout, such great combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! What an adorable little princess!
    I so want that owl embellie. *sigh*
    Congratulations to the winners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout - I so need to get scrapping again. The trouble is it is definately a habit, and once you get out of it, it takes a concerted effort to get back going again. Hasn't stopped me accumulating stash though!

    Cupcakes - mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes sound scrummy, beautiful layout too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely layout....and the cupcakes sound scrummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout Debbie and OMG those cupcakes all sound totally divine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh!!! Thankyou so much! I never win anything!! I will e mail my details asap. Picture me doing a happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thank you loads!!!!!!
    Will send you my details asap!

    Love your mega cute layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So chuffed to be a winner!! I hope I have sent you my details via Facebook but can send you my email addy if you need it.

    Goegeous LO.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x