Saturday 4 September 2010

End of the holidays.....

For once im actually looking forward to getting some routine back, all the boys are back to school next week!! I have deadlines coming out of my ears and projects that im trying to finish as well as some that i need to start :) Im also hoping to get some sort of blogging plan back too - i hate when i dont update as its my online kind of diary!

A little glimpse at what we have been up to and i promise to share some paper projects soon....ice cream sundaes....walks in the park....Evie at almost 5 months!! eek the time is going too quick!

A big thanky you to Bo Bunny team & Kris for the lovely pressie that arrived today :D Jelly bean flavour popcorn and a gorgeous new bag, plus the sweet handmade card too :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, my bigger two go back to school tomorrow, I am looking forward to it....have been for weeks!! Haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know the feeling my 2 little girls go back tomorrow too!! I too will be pleased to get back into a routine but I do love them at home too! I know I will miss them terribly when they are at school tomorrow :( it will be strange but at least I can catch up on some housework etc. Hugs, Bonnie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I remember having big ice cream sundaes like that when I was wee! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those look just Yummy! You are such a great Mum Debbie - and I can't believe Evie is 5 months old either.... where did that time go!

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x