Thursday 2 April 2009

Lollies in previous post...

I used a 1/2 inch punch to punch the holes in the top of the container so needed something that would sit and come out of there easily. It means making your own and i will show step by step on how i made them more lollylike and less cupcake like shortly......im prepping for a class and darent get bakery things out as it will become manic!! LOL
Check out this link for details on the cakes - i got a mention on the blog when i first made them and Bakarella did a montage of everyones creations! Click HERE!

1 comment:

  1. These are SO cool. I checked out the link and WOW so creative and talented. Thank you for introducing me to something new today.

    Have a fabulous class! >:0)

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x