Tuesday 28 April 2009

Painting and inking.........

Mini toot as my card for the Hero Arts distress challenge has been shown in the Basic Grey gallery :D I used their new porcelain papers and inked everything in sight! The birdcage is a Hero Arts wood mounted stamp and i stamped it 3 times onto acetate and cut it so that it looks like the front of the cage is open out of a window - hence the title Freedom :)I also worked on this little sweetie today - i love it! Painted a blank box frame and punched out some hearts from decorative My Minds Eye papers. The rub on is a Rhonna Farrer one from those little tins (which i have had eons so may have to splurge and get some more as im running low!) It now sits on top of my bookcase and i keep looking at it thinking should i make more and list them in my blogshop? Will anyone want one? What if i do some with flowers and hearts and oooh the list is endless..................i think i just talked myself into getting knee deep in paint and punches.........see you soon!! :D :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That birdcage is STUNNING! How did I miss it on the Flickr site? The acetate was such a creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you mounted the cage. The card turned out absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x