My mum is staying here this week so today we headed out to the shops for a wander....not needing anything in particular but you know what its like! You spot one thing, then another and before you know it youre struggling with bargains and wondering what the heck you needed a birds nest complete with egg for! LOL Yes you read that right! I have always wanted one and then looking around a lovely little homey shop today they had 2 - one with egg, one without - every nest needs an egg right so i went for this one......how cute and such a prop for upcoming Easter projects ;)
In BHS too they had a sale on so i managed to pick up some new mugs, very CK shabby chic! Reduced from £15 to £10 to £7.50 and then because one was missing a cup i got that set for £5! Bargains! Off too buy some shelves for the kitchen tomorrow so lets hope i can pick up bargains there! lol
Here is my latest Bo Bunny project. Jakes class take it in turns to bring home a bear and spend a few days with them, on his days J loved playing on his games and letting ted watch :) All papers used are Love Bandit :)
Thank you to Katie for the sweet award for my blog...Here are the rules
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!
5. I am not such a stickler for rules if you are like me: do as you please with it!!!
ok 10 things that make me happy... *not in any particular order*...
1. Babies! lol
4. General cooking
5. General messing with paper
6. Proper belly laughs
7. Jigsaws (lol yep im that sad!) lol
9. Snuggles with my boys and hubs
10. Updating my blog - honestly i really do look forward to updating it, to me its a kind of online diary )
Im going to pass this award on to you all - i do follow all the links back to your blogs etc and im sorry if i dont have a chance to comment (i do when i can honest!) So please take this award as a thank you from me for helping keep me inspired enough to update my own :D *mwahhh*