Friday 15 January 2010

Bo Bunny Previews and preggy pic!!

Today Bo Bunny released the first pics of their new CHA releases, theres so much more to come too!! Check out their blog for upcoming competitions and ways to win goodies!For those who arent on Facebook etc so already bored with this pic i thought i would share my 'babyhouse' pics here too. Thanks for all the emails asking how im doing etc, its lovely to know so many people are along for this ride with me - especially my bump buddy Julie who is due approx 1 month after me and has just found out shes having another little boy! :D

*competition is in the post below and open until monday!*

15 comments:

  1. oh you look gorgeous. .im sooo broody!!!!
    charl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture you look happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful, just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful picture Debbie!

    Those Bo Bunny ranges look fab! Bet you're loving them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy bo bunny!!

    Yummy Mummy - i looked like death warmed up through both of mine

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look simply radiant!!! The bump certainly suits you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing - what a beautiful bump!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pregnancy photos I think women are amazing! Guess that's why I trained to be a midwife but that photo is wonderful do continue to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great pic, that will be one to scrap! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely sight, I wish I could feel your bump, I love pregnant bumps! keep well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely bo bunny papers.
    You look blooming - all bump!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look fab!!!

    Loving the new bo bunny ranges too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Debbie,

    How exciting is it to know in just a few months time you'll be meeting your little one, you are looking wonderful and what a lovely neat bump.

    Take care - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful picture, hope you're keeping well x

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x