Tuesday 4 May 2010

3, 591 and 2746!!

3 is the number of winners we have today so without keeping you waiting any longer here are the lucky ladies who need to email me (debbie(at)countryheartandhome.com) with their addresses so i can get some goodies out to you....

Misty Willis is the winner of the Emile Henry Bake for the Cause pie dish!

ChrisG is the winner of the Banana Frog Stamps!

2Angels is the winner of the Bo Bunny goodies!

Congratulations ladies!! :D

As promised too here is my full Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi layoutCongratulations to the very talented and lovely friend of mine Suzanne who won the layout challenge on the Bo Bunny Blog :)


591 is the number of followers this blog has!!

Thank you doesnt even sound enough anymore - im blown away by the number of comments, responses and messages not to mention the fabulous friends i have made through blogging! You know what happens once we hit 600 dont you - well lets just say i have bought some special little goodies for a lucky person ;)

2746 is the number of projects i have on the go at the minute so im going to love you and leave you, wish you all a productive and sun filled day.......if i dont come back tomorrow someone come dig me out from under my stash mountain!! lol ;) *pmsl Carmen you made me giggle - ok so i may have exadurated that number but it feels like that many*

10 comments:

  1. pmsl Carmen - maybe i stretched that a little but it feels that many ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners.

    The title of your lo says it all. My DD is only four and sometimes I know I go a little crazy with the camera because she says "enough photos please".

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ 2746!! That made ME giggle! It always feels like I have that many projects going on myself!!!!
    I was just over her yesterday browsing...but today I get a surprise!! I am sooooooooooo excited....thank you SOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Thank you so much! :D Being you Debbie you would probably cope with 2746 projects ;) Make that 593! I think you could hit 600 by the end of the day LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2746 Is that all?! LOL Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw that I wasn't signed up as a follower so i signed up. Now it says 594! Almost there!
    Love that layout, something I should scraplift, I've had some of those days with my kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi **waves** have given you a "beautiful blogger award" here http://kscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2010/05/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x