Monday 31 May 2010

In response to questions....

@ MEA5798 The butterfly used on this card is cut out of patterned paper via a die from Marianne Design - i got mine from a local market stall but noticed the other day that The Scrapbook Shop has them in stock! :)@ Michelle - the scallop circle for this card was cut using the big scallop circle die from Sizzix :)@ Rennee Yep i really do have 5 kids LOL Sometimes feels like less, most of the time feels like more but hey i like being busy so im not complaining! LOL ;)

@ Lorna Congratulations on the birth of your little girl too - we both got one in the end, we arent just mums to boys anymore!! lol

@ Louise My bracelet is from a counter in Debenhams ( £12) :)@ 1LuckyMum I love Copic Pens but havent tried anything else so cant really say which are best. I do love my Copics though :) I will add a tutorial for the house box on to my list of 'to do's' :)Another regular question is about the recipes.... 'Where is the ingredients list?' ' Will you be posting how to make .....?' It works most weeks like this....

Monday - shopping list posted
Wednesday - step by step recipe and photos listed.

I have started to link both posts together but it takes time to go back through.

erm....im sure theres more and if you have any questions i havent yet answered give me a yell :)

1 comment:

  1. I made your Malteser cakes for a charity garden party we had on Saturday...they went down a storm! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x