Monday 3 May 2010

Karen Chubbs Carrot & Courgette Muffins - Week 18 *Shopping List*

Sorry im late posting today, I was let out for good behaviour!! ;)

I have been out for a girly day shopping with my little sister. We went for lunch at Old Orleans, spent the day wandering round the shops and tried on the most amazing shoes - now i know they arent everyones cup of tea but they would look fab with a pair of jeans and are now on my wish list!!

The recipe this week comes from Karen Chubb, thank you so much hun, it sounds fab and courgettes are my favourite veg so im looking forward to this one! Plus i have the rice flour eventually (from a Chinese supermarket) so will be able to make Claires shortbread from last week too so will post pics of that on Wednesday too :)

Shopping List
300g caster sugar
310g sunflower oil
4 whole eggs
275g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarb soda
1/2 tsp mixed spice
salt
250g grated courgette
250g grated carrot
50g sultanas

See you tomorrow, i have more to share but for now im off to dream of pretty shoes! :)

12 comments:

  1. omg these shoes are amazing!!! I really hope your wish list comes through!

    love all your latest baby pink pictures, she is adorable!

    hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been to a shopping centre near me. I love that resurant

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes! oh my! are going to have fun when Evie grows up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Wow Wow - those shoes are amazing!!! Now I wish I could wear heels again!!!...xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes, jeans, my red polkadot halterneck top and my white handbag... *daydreaming*

    ReplyDelete
  6. without a doubt those shoes are most certainly MY cup of tea! I want I want I want!

    Shoe shopping trip coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow those shoes are just gorgeous and the muffins sound yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those shoes tooooooooo much!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. those shoes are amazing but £70.....eeeeek will just have to keep dreaming, or learn how to bling up an ordinary pair of shoes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definately my kinda shoe. Oh no I can feel a trip into town coming on. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG those shoes are my cup of tea xxx
    We are running a competition for our 2nd Birthday , Why don't you check out www.fiskarettes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love their whole new range and I splashed out last month on my first ever pair, I do have 2 more on my wish list. I do hope you get them xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. It is much appreciated :) If you would prefer to email me direct please contact me on debbie@aeroprinting.co.uk
Many thanks
Debbie
x